GENEVIEVE NNAJI’S MOVIE “LIONHEART” BOUGHT BY NETFLIX





 Genevieve Nnaji's movie “LIONHEART” is the first  Nollywood movie bought by NETFLIX.


NETFLIX is an American media services provider, headquartered in Los Gatos, California. The company's primary business is its subscription-based streaming service, which offers online streaming of a library of films and television programs…


SUMMARY OF THE MOVIE STORY
“Running a company can be challenging, especially if you are a female in a male-dominated industry. Looking to prove her worth, Adaeze steps up to the challenge when her father, Chief Ernest Obiagu is forced to take a step back due to health issues. Ironically, he appoints his crude and eccentric brother, Godswill, instead to run the company with his young daughter. Complications arise when they discover that the family business is in dire financial straits and both Adaeze and Godswill try to save the company in their own way to crazy and often hilarious results.”


So proud of you Genevieve Nnaji.
 
Well done and a big God bless you. We wish you greater heights as you continue to inspire many.
Lionheart is Netflix's first original film from Nigeria




I am proud of you Genevieve Nnaji, my number one role model. Well done Ma. God bless you

If you haven’t given your life to Christ, kindly say after me - Lord Jesus, I am a sinner, forgive my sin. Cleanse me with your precious blood. Come into my heart. I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. Write my name in the book of life. I am born again. Old things are passed away, behold, all things have become new in Jesus name. Amen!

You can worship with us every Sunday and Thursday at Salvation Ministries Home of Success Plot 17 Birabi Street GRA Phase 1 Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria or you can watch our services live online @ www.smhos.org   Time Sundays 6:0am, 7:30am, 9:0am, 10:30am, 12:0pm respectively. Thursdays 4:30pm and 6:15pm (GMT +1)

God Bless You
















Sandra Ikiriko


Comments

Popular Posts