FABULOUS ANKARA STYLES FOR FEMALE – WOMEN’S WORLD – FEMALE'S ANKARA STYLES







 

 



  

















 If you haven’t given your life to Christ, kindly say after me - Lord Jesus, I am a sinner, forgive my sin. Cleanse me with your precious blood. Come into my heart. I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. Write my name in the book of life. I am born again. Old things are passed away, behold, all things have become new in Jesus name. Amen!

You can worship with us every Sunday and Thursday at Salvation Ministries Home of Success Plot 17 Birabi Street GRA Phase 1 Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria or you can watch our services live online @ www.smhos.org   Time Sundays 6:0am, 7:30am, 9:0am, 10:30am, 12:0pm respectively. Thursdays 4:30pm and 6:15pm (GMT +1)

God Bless You











Sandra Ikiriko






Comments

Popular Posts