5 NIGHTS OF GLORY 2019





 Coming Soon!


5 Nights of Glory
21st  – 25th January, 2019.
Salvation Ministries Home of Success
Plot 17 Birabi Street G.R.A Phase 1
Port Harcourt 
Nigeria.
5nog.org  

    



5 Nights of Glory is an annual event in Salvation Ministries Home of success worldwide. Where the sick get healed, the blind receive their sight, the lame walk and people receive all kinds of miracles from God. 

The testimonies are usually too numerous to be taken, but one thing is certain, you shall not remain the same way you were after attending the program. 

Beginning of the year, we usually begin with 21 days fasting and prayers and the last week of the fasting is the 5 Nights of Glory Program. You are invited, come with your expectation and God shall grant them. 




For more information about the program and other programs of Salvation Ministries kindly visit www.smhos.org  


You can watch our Live services online on Sundays and Thursdays at the same address. www.smhos.org    Time GMT+1



Now if you're reading this but you've not given your life to Christ, I want you to know that without the help of God in the race there is a limit to what you can achieve. So, if you need the help of God in order to succeed in life please say after me - Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner, forgive my sin. Cleanse me now with your precious blood. Come into my heart. I accept you now as my Lord and personal saviour. Write my name in the book of life. I am born again. Old things are passed away, behold, all things have become new in Jesus name.
Amen!



God bless you









Sandra Ikiriko

PHOTO ALBUM

Comments

Popular Posts