HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA DAVID IBIYEOMIE

        Happy Birthday, Papa!!!
·       Papilo
·       God’s finest servant
·       Dangerous/Generous Giver
·       Wonderful writer
·       My father
·       Mentor
·       Teacher
·       God’s own servant
·       Intelligent pastor
·       Lover of the Holy Spirit

These are just very few names of the names I call him. His name is David Ibiyeomie, and October 21st is his Birthday. Join us to celebrate God's servant. 





I remembered laughing, but in deep pain and distress as I explained to my (former) colleague Josephine my many challenges and concern. I felt my challenges must be the worst in the whole world. I was beginning to be absent-minded at work, and it was beginning to greatly affect my job. I was scared, worried, and afraid of the unknown. I was always thinking and was always very worried. I wasn’t sure what the future holds for me. So, I stood there some meters away from Josephine as I discussed some of my concerns with her. I was nearly offended when she commonized all that I said, as she said: “All you’ve complained about is nothing, just come to my church, my Papa will say a word, and all your challenges shall be a thing of the past.” Really! I thought, just that?




I assured her, I was going to come to her church. Hence, I attended, but my intention was to stay for just one service, but when I attended, to my greatest surprise, the things I had not discussed with anyone before, was what the Holy Spirit led the Pastor to preach about in that service. My intention was to stay for just one service, but I ended up staying for three services and I gave my life to Christ in each of the services because I felt the previous one wasn’t just enough. After that Sunday, God took away all my worries, fears and concerns, and gave me endless miracles in different aspects of my life.




As if that wasn’t enough, some years ago, the bus I was, had an accident that people died, and others sustained serious injuries, but God protected my life jealously. I came out of that bus without any scratch on my body and no internal injuries either. The grace of God upon His servant Pastor David Ibiyeomie answered for me. 





God has touched lives, transformed lives via His servant.  God has also used him to bless Millions of people around the world and I am one of them. This is just one story in Millions of lives that God has touched using his servant.  

October 21st is Papa's Birthday! Kindly join us to celebrate God’s finest servant Pastor David Ibiyeomie, our mentor and teacher.




             WE LOVE YOU PAPA. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIR!



Now if you are reading this, but you’re as confused as I was or you have challenges and you want the Lord to help you, kindly say after me - Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner, forgive my sin. Cleanse me now with your precious blood. Come into my heart. I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. Write my name in the book of life. I am born again. Old things are passed away, behold, all things have become new in Jesus name.
Amen!

Papa has said that as he celebrates, we will celebrate. Hence, celebration shall not cease in your life in Jesus name. Amen!



 You can worship with us online every Sunday and Thursday at Salvation Ministries Home of Success Plot 17 Birabi Street GRA Phase 1 Port Harcourt, Nigeria or you can watch the services live online @ www.smhos.org   Time Sundays 6:0am, 7:30am, 9:0am, 10:30am, 12: pm. Thursdays 4:30pm and 6:15pm (GMT +1) respectively 


God Bless You











Sandra Ikiriko






Comments

xuanhathudong said…
Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

Popular Posts