PRE - WEDDING PHOTOS – KAREN





Weddings are good, and “Saturdays” like they say, “are for weddings”. A big congrats to Karen and her hubby as they tie the knot this Saturday @Salvation Ministries Home of Success, Plot 17 Birabi Street GRA, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.







If you’re a young person believing in God for a life partner, I think it is good to attend weddings and God shall visit you as you learn to celebrate with others.





Without God, in the race, there’s a limit to what you can achieve. Irrespective of what your desires are, with God, you can achieve them effortlessly. Therefore, say after me - Lord Jesus, I am a sinner, forgive my sin. Cleanse me with your precious blood. Come into my heart. I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. Write my name in the book of life. I am born again. Old things are passed away, behold, all things have become new in Jesus name. Amen!

You can worship with us every Sunday and Thursday at Salvation Ministries Home of Success Plot 17 Birabi Street GRA Phase 1 Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria or you can watch our services live online @ www.smhos.org   Time Sundays 6:0am, 7:30am, 9:0am, 10:30am, 12:0pm respectively. Thursdays 4:30pm and 6:15pm (GMT +1)


God bless you






















Sandra Ikiriko 









Comments

Popular Posts