DIED AND GOD BROUGHT ME BACK (Glory be to God)



It is three (3) years already and I am still grateful. Today makes it exactly three (3) years that the good Lord saved my life in that horrible accident which killed others, an event which is still fresh in my head like it happened yesterday, because I am nonplus how God can go all out to protect His own.

This is what happened: I had just woken up from sleep after having an unpleasant dream. I prayed and told God that the grace upon His Servant David Ibiyeomie  my pastor, and His church Salvation Ministries should answer for me. I also remember asking God to take me out safely, and bring me back home alive, healthy and sound. I anointed myself and left for work. On my way back home in the evening, the vehicle I was ran into a heavy duty vehicle, killing innocent people.

I saw my soul coming out of my body via my face and went to
this very beautiful and extremely peaceful place. I saw someone else who had died, left the bus in such a hurry, and I wondered how he could just walk straight out of the bus without any barrier. Only to realize when the Lord showed me
mercy and brought back my soul, that I could see him because as at then, we were both spirits, and in the realm of
the Spirit there's no barrier.

Today makes it three (3) years, and I am still grateful to God like it happened yesterday, for not letting me break any part of my body, and for not allowing me sustain even a scratch.

People died that day; others who survived broke different parts of their bodies. My trouser had blood stains on it, I was scared to death, thinking it was my own blood, only to get home and check myself and realized that there was no scratch on me; it must have been the blood of someone else.

The event of that day changed my life. It made me to appreciate God more, and be more kind to other people knowing how the little things we do matter in the end.


I don't know how many minutes my spirit was out of my body before God brought it back, but I came out of that bus which was smoking as though it was going to burn any moment soon, without any scratch on me. No bone broken, and after the X-ray, the doctor confirmed I had “no internal injury either.”

I am privileged to be alive today. I'm deeply grateful to God Almighty for the privilege to be alive. I feel sorry for all those whose loved ones died in that accident, those whose lives have been affected as a result of the event of that day, but most especially, my heart goes out to the fair pregnant woman, who sat next to me, whose stomach busted open and the baby’s head came out. I was later told that the baby and mother didn’t make it.

I give the God of my father David Ibiyeomie all the glory for protecting my life that day and saving all that was mine. When
the rescuers came, they began stealing people’s things, even stealing from those who were dead, but God protected my own things and ensured I lost nothing belonging to me.

I am grateful to God for the privilege to see life outside here, to see my own soul, and I thank Him for bringing me back so quickly. Ever since, I have only grown to be better, and to God, I gladly return all the glory FOREVER and EVER.
Amen!


If you just read my story, and you haven’t given your life to Christ, kindly do so. That way, God will always be on the lookout for you, watching you always to ensure you are safe and secure at all time. Therefore, say after me - Lord Jesus, I am a sinner, forgive my sin. Cleanse me with your precious blood. Come into my heart. I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. Write my name in the book of life. I am born again. Old things are passed away, behold, all things have become new in Jesus name. Amen!

You can worship with us every Sunday and Thursday at Salvation Ministries Home of Success Plot 17 Birabi Street GRA Phase 1 Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria or you can watch our services live online @ www.smhos.org   Time Sundays 6:0am, 7:30am, 9:0am, 10:30am, 12:0pm respectively. Thursdays 4:30pm and 6:15pm (GMT +1)

God Bless You















Sandra Ikiriko

Comments

Popular Posts