SALVATION OF SOULS (Heaven is real and hell is real - Jesus loves you and wants to save you now)




Life without Christ can be very boring, frustrating, and unbearable. True peace of mind comes only from God Almighty. Everything we have came from God, it is for His Glory. The beautiful earth and all that is in it, the good cars and cute kids are all meant to bring glory to God. Whatever you have that isn't bringing glory to God will soon cause you serious pain and may also cause you your life, God forbid. I love you and that is why I am telling you this. 

Once on my way home from school, the bus I was in had an accident, unfortunately some of the passengers died on the spot, I also saw another of me; don’t know whether that was my spirit or my soul, coming out of my body. But God showed me mercy and brought it back to my body, and I woke up and came out of the bus which was about burning. Now not everyone has this kind of second chance in life to make things right with God. For the mere fact that you’re alive on earth, it’s a second chance given to you by God to make things right with Him.

My dear, God is real, Jesus actually died for our sins. Life outside here is real. Heaven is real, hell is equally real and there’s no repentance in the grave.

God has given each and every one of us a second chance to make things right with Him. I believe He loves us all equally, and it is not His will that any should perish.

Jesus is always with us. Open your mouth and call on His name, ask Him to help you, and He will. It is not by our power that we can make things right with God; it is by His grace and divine help. Ask Him to help you today by accepting Him as your Lord and personal saviour. Now if you’re reading this, but you haven't given your life to Christ, kindly say after me - Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner, forgive my sin. Cleanse me now with your precious blood. Come into my heart. I accept you now as my Lord and personal saviour. Write my name in the book of life. I am born again. Old things are passed away, behold, all things have become new in Jesus name.
Amen!

Below is a list of few things which God hates
Some of us are good Christians but still listen to worldly music. God hates it.

Adultery – As a married man or woman, having an affair with someone. God hates it.

Exodus 20:14
"You shall not commit adultery.

Fornication – Please if you’re a Priest and you can’t hold yourself, kindly get married and not defile your body in sin. God hates fornication because our body is the temple of the living God

1 Corinthians 6:19
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

Below are other things which God hates

Proverbs 6:16-19
There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that devises wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, a false witness who pours out lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.


What God requires of us.
Read your bible, spend time in God’s presence, sing to Him, pray, and obey His word.

God bless you

 You can worship with us every Sunday and Thursday at Salvation Ministries Home of Success Plot 17 Birabi Street GRA Phase 1 Port Harcourt or you can watch the service Live online @ www.smhos.org  Time Sundays 6:30am, 8:am, 9:30am, 11:am, 12:30pm. Thursdays 4:30pm and 6:0pm (GMT +1)



SANDRA IKIRIKO

Comments

Popular Posts