NEVER GIVE UP ON GOD (A 52 YEAR OLD GOT MARRIED)

Love in the air!




 Congrats Sis. Soso!





 We are grateful to God Almighty, who alone is worthy to receive all praises and adoration  forever and ever.

This is sister Soso, a 52 years old lady, who has never being married in her life before. But to God be all the glory; God did for her what seem impossible. This handsome 56 years old gentleman met her, and the two got married in Salvation Ministries Home of Success on Saturday 18th Dec., 2015.

I don't know how old you are or what you want from God, and I may not also know how long you’ve been waiting for a life partner, but one thing I know is that the God, who visited this lady at age 52, and did for her what seem impossible, will also visit you and change your story. Hence, be encouraged knowing that there’s nothing impossible with God, and at the time appointed, He will visit you and change your story.


So, be encouraged, keep your hope alive and never give up on God.

Now, how can you keep your hope alive if you don’t have Jesus in your life ? Perhaps you know Christ, but along the line you missed it, and now you would like to return to God and make peace with Him. The bible says in

1 Samuel 2:9b
…for by strength shall no man prevail.

The truth is there’s a limit to what you can do without the help of God Almighty. As a result, if you need the help of God, kindly say after me -Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner, forgive my sin. Cleanse me now with your precious blood. Come into my heart. I accept you now as my Lord and personal saviour. Write my name in the book of life. I am born again. Old things are passed away, behold, all things have become new in Jesus name.
Amen!

We are deeply grateful to God for what He has done in the life of this lady. What men thought is impossible, God has made possible. And I know that same God will visit you mightily and change your story in the name of Jesus. Amen!



You can worship with us at Salvation Ministries Home of Success Plot 17 Birabi Street GRA Phase 1 Port Harcourt
every Sunday and Thursday or you can watch the service Live online @ www.smhos.org   Time Sundays 6:30am, 8:am, 9:30am, 11:am, 12:30pm. Thursdays 4:30pm and 6:0pm (GMT +1)

God bless you

SANDRA IKIRIKO




Comments

Popular Posts