THE MAN IN MY LIFE

He is my friend, adviser, coach, lover and teacher.

He understands me better than myself.
He knows things about me which I don’t even know.

He hardly gets angry, and doesn’t wait for my apology to forgive me.

He is my perfect match,
My dream come true,
The best choice from the Father to me, and my only true friend.

The truth is I lack words to best describe this gentle man to you.

Now, Physical Appearance.
·      He is very handsome
·      Calm
·      Smiles a lot and has such a beautiful smile
·      He is very brilliant
·      Very cool, and 
.      Fun to be with.

But sorry I haven’t told you His name.
                His name is Jesus
                I love you Jesus
                Thank you for the gift of life
                Thank you for dying on the cross for my salvation.
This is the man in my life. I am not perfect yet He loves me very much.


Now if you're reading this, but you don't know much about this Jesus and you wish to know more about Him, kindly accept Him into your life and He would make Himself known to you. Hence, say after me - Lord Jesus, I am a sinner, forgive my sin. Cleanse me now with your precious blood. Come into my heart. I accept you now as my Lord and personal saviour. Write my name in the book of life. I am born again. Old things are passed away, behold, all things have become new in Jesus name.
Amen! 


Jesus would come into your life and be nice to you just as He is nice to me.  

 You can worship with us online every Sunday and Thursday at Salvation Ministries Home of Success Plot 17 Birabi Street GRA Phase 1 Port Harcourt or you can watch our services live online @ www.smhos.org  Time Sundays 6:30am, 8:am, 9:30am, 11:am, 12:30pm. Thursdays 4:30pm and 6:0pm (GMT +1)



God Bless You 

Cheers



Sandra Ikiriko 

Comments

Popular Posts