MY LETTER TO MY FUTURE HUSBAND



Dear Precious future husband,

How are you today, your family and work? I hope you’re fine.
Just to let you know that last night was very cold, long and lonely, and I couldn’t sleep because I was thinking about you. Although we haven’t met, and I don’t know who you are, yet I know you would be the kindest man on earth.

You are the first person I thought of when I woke up this morning, wondering if you were still sleeping or already awake. I woke up wishing you were here and I was there, wishing I could make you a nice cup of coffee and serve you as the King you truly are to me.

While missing you this morning, I imagined lot of things, but none of them can be achieved without you being here or me being there beside you.

I’m truly blessed to have you as a future husband. And I thank God for making our past relationships not to work out in order to keep us for each other.

I really don’t know the kind of sacrifices you’re making for me, but I want to thank you for them, and also wish to let you know that I’m keeping myself for you because I know you’ll truly be deserving of such precious gift.  

While I wait on God Almighty to cause our part to cross, I equally want to let you know that I can’t wait to have you in my arms and sincerely thank God for preserving us for each other.

Lastly before I left the house this morning, I prayed for you, asking the angels of God to protect you wherever you go, and to bring you back to your home safely, healthy and sound. And it’s like I heard an angel say “Amen” to my prayers for you.

Do have a great day.
Cheers.

SANDRA IKIRIKO




Comments

Popular Posts