5 NIGHTS OF GLORY 2015


It’s here again



 
5 Nights of Glory
19th - 23rd January, 2015
Salvation Ministries home of Success
Plot 17 Birabi Street GRA Phase 1 PH


5 Nights of Glory is an annual event in Salvation Ministries World Wide. It usually begins with a 21 days fasting and prayers at the beginning of every year, and the last week of the fasting is the 5 Nights of Glory event.
The 5 Nights of Glory program is a time when we seek the face of God in the beginning of a new year, asking heaven to release all that God has in store for us in that year.
 
The 5 Nights of glory event is indeed a special and great event. I have witnessed incredible miracles during each of our 5 Nights of glory programs. I have seen the blind received their sight, deaf ears open, HIV 1 and 2 turn negative, SS turn AA, sickness of all kinds healed.
 
God is set to do incredible things in this year's 5 Nights of Glory as we patiently wait on Him through fasting and prayers in these 21 days, but are you set to receive from God your long waited miracle?
 
If you're set to receive from God, kindly log unto www.smhos.org for more information. God bless you.

My 5 Nights of Glory Tag



The team of this year is: 2015 year of continuous progress.


Now if you're reading this but you've not given your life to Christ, kindly say after me - Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner, forgive my sin. Cleanse me now with your precious blood. Come into my heart. I accept you now as my Lord and personal saviour. Write my name in the book of life. I am born again. Old things are passed away, behold, all things have become new in Jesus name.
Amen!



Sandra Ikiriko

Comments

Popular Posts