MY FIRST LETTER TO GOD



Dear God,


I am very grateful that you’re my God. I deeply appreciate the fact  that I serve you and not an idol. You are indeed beautiful, but far more beautiful than whatever I imagine.





Sometimes I do wonder what you’re doing. I often imagine you siting on a beautiful big throne with lots of angels bowing down in adoration to you. I do imagine you wearing a beautiful white long garment, with beautiful crystals all over it. I often imagine you to have such a calm look, beautiful eyes, and look really adorable.




My father and my King, I’m glad to inform you that you’ve been very kind to me. Your faithfulness is overwhelming. Your love is indescribable. I deeply admire you for who you are.




My King, this year has not been so rosy for me. This year I cried much more than I did when I was a child, but yet your faithfulness is forever. This year is a unique one for me because I am celebrating you.




Great God, I’m grateful for all you’ve done for me this year. Though I cried much this year, yet I also had some moments of laughter, excitement, and lot of unbelievably great moments.



I remembered sitting in that bus, wondering what really happened. I remembered how you saved me from that bus accident which took the lives of others, and how you brought me out unhurt.  




I have a lot to be grateful for. So, I’m writing to say “thank you my King and my God” for your love, support, faithfulness, and protection since I was born till today. Thank you also for all you’ve done for those who are connected to me whom my joy is their joy. Thank you for all you've done for this person writing this letter right now, and for all you've done for the world.




 I’m most grateful to you my beautiful King with beautiful eyes and a kind heart. I love you my God! To you alone I give all the glory forever and ever.




Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year  to you in advance.





Your Precious Daughter
Sandra Ikiriko








This is a letter I wrote to God thanking Him for saving my life in an accident which killed others including a pregnant woman. God can only come to your rescue if you invite Him into your life. His ways are not our ways. He understands us better than anyone else. He will always come and save you if you call on Him.  

Now if you're reading this but you've not given your life to Christ just know that God can only do more for you when you accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Therefore, kindly say after me - Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner, forgive my sin. Cleanse me now with your precious blood. Come into my heart. I accept you now as my Lord and personal saviour. Write my name in the book of life. I am born again. Old things are passed away, behold, all things have become new in Jesus name.
Amen!

God bless you
                        


Comments

Popular Posts