MY HEART



I believe so much in faith and miracles, I believe in the power of love, trust and hope. I also believe that nothing is unachievable, but when my heart was broken, I was left to believe nothing.

I came to realize that love is the strongest weapon. I won't pretend not to have felt the pains that came with my broken heart. I could hardly forget all that happened and how it happened.

Indeed love is the strongest weapon, I could not write or think straight. I could not eat or do anything. I managed to smile sometimes, and later wondered what the smile was all about.

I thought I have already had so much experience and could advise others on relationship matters, but here I was on my knees, helpless, feeling the pains of my broken heart.
  

"To err is human, and to forgive is divine" they say, hence I quickly forgave him, and prayed and ask God to heal my broken heart.

The healing process was gradual, but when I became healed the glory of the Lord began to reappear on me. 


It wasn’t really easy going through it.

 I am grateful the rains are over, and I'm back on my feet again, but...
You won't believe what happened next - He finally came back to beg.

Now I felt like a Queen, I have to decide whether or not to accept him back into my life. Well, I could not give my heart back to the sword which once pierced it. I can only give it to a healer, and my healer is Jesus.
 When I became completely healed, I began taking pictures again. These are some of them.



First, I started my healing process by been adventurous. So, I decided to cut my hair, to see what I would look like, and if my new look would make me feel better. All I can say is I'm glad I did.


Immediately after, I decided to try something new. Wow! Tell me you like it. Lol! It’s simply beautiful.


Within three weeks, I decided to try something entirely new. And here it is – my most recent look. By this time, I was completely healed and back to my old self. By this time, I had peace like a river, and endless joy in my heart and soul. By this time also, I was at peace with myself knowing that I am the winner after all, and I never lost anything. It wasn't easy going through it, but I’m grateful I had the experience. At least I have learnt something new to advise someone with. *Wink*




I still believe in miracles and love. I have hope that someday love would find me. I look forward to that day, and I can’t wait to inform you my dearest reader about how true love feels.




SANDRA IKIRIKO















Comments

Popular Posts