I’M GRATEFUL

 
I
'm grateful to God for my gender, name, religion, and tribe. I‘m grateful to God for the unique person He has made me to become. I'm grateful for where I'm coming from, and for where I am at the moment. I'm grateful to God for all the rejection, and mockery. I'm grateful to God for those who treated me badly; if not for them, I wouldn't have known how important it is to be nice. I'm grateful also to God for those who rejected me when I needed help the most, if not for their rejection, I wouldn't have tried harder to succeed.
 
 I'm grateful to God for all the heartbreaks and failures which I have experienced in life. If I don't experience them, I won't have a testimony to tell tomorrow. I am grateful to God for saving my life in that accident which took the lives of others and a life of a pregnant woman. I feel really sorry for the pregnant woman and her unborn child. But I'm grateful to God for showing me mercy.
 
I'm grateful to God for who I am. I'm grateful to God for the wisdom to write and for the number of Countries which have read my work. It is not because I am the most intelligent person in my neighborhood, but it is because of the Lord that shows mercy. I'm grateful to God for all that I have, and for the many things which I lack, actually I lack nothing, if they are my needs, then God would have provided them for me. 
 
Today is just for thanksgiving, so I'm grateful. Are you grateful?
 
 Sandra Ikiriko
 

Comments

Popular Posts