HE STILL LOVES ME


I felt like crying… I have never felt this kind of love before. I’ve never been
loved this much before. I realize it is not because I am prettier than other females whom He has met, or because of any special thing which I have done to deserve all of His love.

 

It happened on 11th July, 2014 when I was on my way home from school, the bus I was in, had an accident. Some of the passengers died on the spot. And others were seriously injured. But I came out of that bus through the window, without an injury or a broken bone.
What can I say to Him for His kindness and love towards me?

 

Father, I am most grateful to you, for protecting my life. I’m deeply grateful that I’m alive, and to you alone I return all the Glory.

Thank you Jesus for saving my life, I’m grateful, and  I can never thank you enough.  

 

Comments

Popular Posts