MY DARLING

 


He makes me laugh at all time; His smile is all I need to have a beautiful day. I have never felt lonely since we met. I have never had a better partner than Him. His joy is my inspiration, and if I ever felt lonely is because I didn’t acknowledge His presence.

He is everything I wanted in a partner, He is everything I have ever wished and waited for. He is my love, my life, and my soul.

 

I can’t breathe without this darling of mine. I love Him like no other. Life is lonely, worthless, boring and feels empty without Him.

 
I am complete because of Him, and I can achieve my dreams because He is there to help me. I am a better woman because of this man whose love is over whelming.

 His hands are softer than water, lighter than air and sweeter than honey. When He touches me, I become speechless. Everything within me becomes steel. My life is sweet each time I open my mouth and sing sweet songs to Him.

He is my dream come through; I can’t do anything without His help. I am not perfect, yet He loves me.

I am not very tall, yet He loves me. Even when I make mistakes, He still loves me.

 
He defends me, fights for me, protects me, and provides for me.
 

I have searched for a better name for Him, but I can’t find any name better than the ones He is known for which are:

Jehovah over-do

Jehovah talk-and-do

Jehovah the riches

Jehovah everything

Jehovah the tallest, greatest, and mighty

 Thank you my one and only true love for loving me endlessly all these years.


SANDRA IKIRIKO

Comments

Popular Posts