HOW TO DEAL WITH HEART BREAK


“I never knew my heart could be broken until it was broken.






I have also wondered if there is any such thing as ‘true love’.

It’s been a month since my wedding was cancelled, yet it hurts like it happened yesterday.


I loved a guy who never loved me and I never knew it not until he started giving excuses why our wedding has to be cancelled.

Really and truly it has not been easy. I am not missing him, neither do I love him still, but it hurts to know that humans can be that deceptive for so long.

How come I could not read the hand writing on the wall? Why didn’t someone tell me he’s not for real?

Is the world really wicked? Why am I going through the kind of challenges which I’m going through now? Doesn’t God love me anymore?  Am I the only person going through this kind of challenge in the world?” These were the exact statements and questions that Rosaline asked as she continued wondering why her fiancé who she loved so much and introduce to every member of her family could dump her for another girl.

 

When going through heart break one of the things you need to realize is that you were the true lover. If your partner had loved you genuinely, he/she could not have done what he/she did to you. Therefore, allow God heal you today. Accept it just as it is and move on with your life. You deserve a better person, and you also deserve to be loved genuinely too. Faithfulness is one of the vital requirement in any relationship that is going to last the test of time. So, if a person cannot be faithful to you in a relationship, what is the guarantee that he/she will be faithful in marriage? The earlier you let it go, the better it would be for you.   Dealing with breakup is not an easy task, but you just have to let go, and move on.

 

I strongly believe that each time a person leaves your life it is actually because someone better has been praying to God to meet someone like you, hence, the fellow made that mistake so he/she can leave your life for that better person to come in. In life all things are meant to work together for your good whether it is your mistake or the mistake of someone else. If the devil had known that killing Jesus would save humanity I’m sure he would not have used Judas to betray Him. All things are meant to work together for your good. Just believe and allow the peace of God to enter into your heart and heal your wounds.

 

I love you so much. I have been through this before and I’m sure you can handle it too. Make yourself happy and forget all about the past. Leave the past where it belong and move on with your life. Always remember that you deserve to be happy. It is one life and nobody will be here forever, so leave the past where it belong and move on with your life and be happy.

 

If you need someone to talk to you kindly contact me on +2348085438179.

 

Sandra Ikiriko

Comments

Popular Posts