HOW TO AGE GRACEFULLY (MAMA NNUKU)



Mama Nnuku as she is call is the most beautiful and joyful elderly woman
I have ever met. Her joy knows no bounds, her smiles are full of life, her love is contagious, and she is very playful. She is a woman in her late eighties (80s), but she is more lively than most young people in their teens.  This woman is not only beautiful and joyful, but also hospitable, very healthy and strong. I grew up living with elderly people, but yet I have never seen anyone in that age range that is as happy and playful like this beautiful mama Nnuku.

Mama Nnuku is an Igbo word in the Southeastern part of Nigeria which mean “grandmother”. This woman is beautiful beyond my description.

Aging gracefully is the desire of everyone, and this can be achieved by walking in love, leaving the past where it belongs and living every day in happiness.


TIPS ON HOW TO AGE GRACEFULLY
·                   Learn to forgive people in advance
·                   Walk in love
·                   Be happy with yourself
·                   Be content
·                   Leave a life of gratitude
·                   Eat healthy
·                   Sleep up to 6 hours at night.
·                   Clean your face before going to bed.
·                   Drink lots of water and
·                   Take a walk sometimes
·                   Give your life to Christ


Without the grace of God, you cannot live long here on earth how much more age gracefully. Every good thing we have and shall enjoy came from God. And if you want to live long, strong, healthy, and age gracefully, just say after me - Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner, forgive my sins. Cleanse me now with your precious blood. Come into my heart. I accept you now as my Lord and personal saviour. Write my name in the book of life. I am born again. Old things are passed away, behold, all things have become new in Jesus name.
Amen!

 Please worship with us every Sunday and Thursday at Salvation Ministries Home of Success Plot 17 Birabi Street GRA Phase 1, Port Harcourt or you can watch the service Live online @  www.smhos.org    Time Sundays: 6:0am, 7:30am, 9:0am, 10:30am, and 12:0pm. Thursdays: 4:30pm and 6:15pm (GMT +1)


 God bless you














 Sandra Ikiriko

Comments

Popular Posts