ENCOURAGEMENT


A word of encouragement for you who feel rejected by society, and by those you love. I want you to know that there is hope for you. I may not know what your thoughts and desires are, and I may not also have an idea of your challenges, but one thing I know and I’m confident of is that there is hope for you.
 
Remember it is not the end of the world, and to the living there is hope. So, rather than feel bad over that rejection, and start crying, why not fight your tears and be strong.
 
The battles of life cannot be won with tears but by courage and prayers.
 
Also remember that most times when people reject you it is not because you’re not good, but because they feel they’re not good enough for you. And they may not have the courage to tell you. Hence, they stay away from you. 

Comments

Popular Posts