NO NEUTRAL GROUND


There is no neutral ground; you are either on the Lord’s side or you're not. And if you're not born again, whose side are you? Being born again is the only way to have ceaseless joy and peace in your life.
 Therefore say this pray.
Now if you're reading this but you've not given your life to Christ, kindly say after me  Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner, forgive my sin. Cleanse me now with your precious blood. Come into my heart. I accept you now as my Lord and personal saviour. Write my name in the book of life. I am born again. Old things are passed away, behold, all things have become new in Jesus name.

 Amen!

Congratulations! There is joy in heaven over one sinner that repents… I am happy for you. Welcome to the glorious body of Christ today.
You can worship with us online every Sunday and Thursday at Salvation Ministries Home of Success Plot 17 Birabi Street GRA Phase 1 Port Harcourt or you can watch the service live online @  www.smhos.org 

SUNDAYS: 5 SERVICES  
06:30am; 08:00am; 9:30am; 11:00am; 12:30pm

THURSDAYS: 2 services
04:30pm; 06:15pm ...TIME ZONE (G.M.T +1) as you come May the God of Salvation Ministries bless you in name of Jesus –amen!

Comments

Popular Posts