MY LOVE NOTE ABOUT HIM



I opened the door, in that quiet room, there He was. Wow! What a handsome man He is. He is the most handsome and quiet person I have ever met.

 
I was very hungry, and needed to quickly go and eat something but I couldn’t leave His presence. His love is contagious, His eyes are deep blue, and He looks at me in such a peaceful and lovely manner that I didn’t know when I suddenly fell in love with Him. “I have heard a lot about you and here you are” I said in my heart excitedly.  
 

“Please don’t go, kindly stay here with me” I said in my heart again.  And all he did was to stare at me with His deep blue eyes in such a passionate way that I instantly felt like holding His hands, no hug Him.

 “But how do I say this”, I asked within me. And He simply smiled as He opened His arms and allowed me hug Him.


Oh not today again! This has been a sweet imagination in my heart of the one I love. I only saw this in my heart and not with my eyes. And ever since I have been addicted to this lover whose presence I only feel, but whose face I have never seen, and whose deep blue eyes I only imagined.


He is my ever precious sweet heart, very gentle, always smiling at me. He is the Holy Spirit, my darling. I lack words to express how I truly feel about Him. He is just a gentle man who does not like trouble.   



SANDRA IKIRIKO





 
 
 
 
 


 

Comments

Popular Posts