MY LOVE LETTER TO THE ONE I LOVE THE MOST



Dear Darling,
You are the greatest friend of all; you put smiles on my tender face each time I call on your sweet name. Amazingly your voice is all I hear even when I’m busy. You sit by the side of the bed to watch me sleep and to ensure no arm happens to me, and when I’m awake, your love is all I feel; it fills the entire room like the smell of a sweet fragrance.
 
I have told you things, things I can’t tell anyone yet you kept them from other ears. If I say you are sweet it is simply because I lack words like you know to express how I truly feel about you.
You are the most gentle of all being, so unique, and incomparable. You listen to me even when I’m not talking. And I’m sure everyone will be wondering who you are.
He is the HOLY SPIRIT, my love, the one that loves me the most.
This is my love letter to you precious Holy Spirit - Sandra Ikiriko.


Comments

Popular Posts