MY LOVE LETTER TO MY UNKNOWN LOVER




Dear Darling,
 
I know it was you who saved me that day. I didn’t see your face but I knew it was you, and from that day I fell in love with you. I have loved you even when I didn’t know what to call you.
 
Your love for me is so genuine, more real than life itself. When I offended you and said “I am sorry”, I thought you would walk away like every other person, but you stood there and looked at me in such a beautiful manner, and said “I have forgiven you”, and also reminded me that you will never leave me.
 
You have loved me from my childhood, and have watched me grow.
 
I have said this before and will say it again you are incomparable, very unique, cute, the most handsome, my darling, and the one I love the most. I’m sure everyone will be wondering who you are. He is my love, and the one that loves me the most.
 
This is another love letter to you precious Holy Spirit. I am not perfect but I love you dearly.
 
SANDRA IKIRIKO
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts